Advanced Reading Class
For ages 6 -16. This is a Action-Oriented Offline Course that uses proven, research-based methods to teach students ages 6 & above to read, spell, and write successfully. So they can read, understand and write any subject (science, math, social) confidently.
Class – weekly once
Duration – 1 hr
Batches – Four
3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
4.00 pm to 5.00 pm
5.00 pm to 6.00 pm and
6.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Greek and Latin roots
- Linguistically accurate phonics instruction
- Spelling Analysis.
- Fluency Practice.
- Vocabulary Development
- Grammar and Composition.
- Read, Spell and Write Successfully.
DO YOU KNOW ?
- 90% of the subjects (Maths, Science, Social) in school and college requires the student to read fluently.
- When the process of reading is easy, students are curious about understanding the subject/lesson.
- Reading is the number 1 skill for success in education and life.
- Good readers are good leaders.